We apparently are in the shitcoin season, as shitcoin hype machines are operating full blast. Doge and Shiba Inu has literally made a lot of folks ‘overnight’ millionaires. Who wouldn’t want to be a millionaire? I know you want to.
This article isn’t for or against buying shitcoins. It was sincerely written for you to understand what you are actually getting into.
Before you buy safemoon here are the 7 things you must know about the token
- Safemoom was created in early March 2021, the SafeMoon Token is a DeFi Crypto Currency made on BSC with safe, simple tokenomics of basically taxing everyone.
- Safemoon is a what many people agree to be a shitcoin, think of it like a pump and dump scheme, you can make some money but eventually it will plummet, no one knows when.
- The only people this coming ‘pump’ will really benefit most are the oldtime bagholders who are manipulating all of the new people like you into buying their token. Maybe, you are still ‘early’.
- SafeMoon has no actual fundamentals and was designed to be a pump and dump: Although there are plans to add Utility to it.
- There are plan to do a 1000 to 1 consolidation. Which basically means, whatever safemoon balance you have in your wallet, will be divided by 1000. This will make the price go up.
- Few days ago, there was a heavy buyer (whale) that pumped money into safemoon. Which made it break a strong resistance. This has caused an upward trend. This big movement is capable of snowballing into something huge, combined with the launch of some of their planned projects. Safe moon is seemingly primed to make you some tidy profit.
- 7. The Safemoon team and it holders, basically the community, is banking on your fear of missing out (FOMO) and the frenzy of news of the project it intends to launch to lure you into buy the token. The more you buy, the richer you they become. As for you, well, you’ll have to believe others will join the train. So, you too can make profit.
In conclusion, tokens like safemoon, Shib, Doge will perhaps make you money, but it is always come at the detriment. So, get in ‘early’ or don’t get in at.